Frequency Counter / Power Meter
The Optoelectronics, Inc. Power Counter measures frequency range of 10MHz-2.6GHz and at the same time the RF power level from 10 mW up to 5 W.
Simply directly couple the transmitter to the input of the Power Counter. The frequency of the transmitter is displayed on the top line while the power output of the transmitter is displayed on the bottom line.
Perform quick checks on your transmitters such as wireless microphones, two way radios or any other transmitters before putting them into service. No longer will you be concerned if your transmitters are outputting the proper amount of power.
The Power Counter is a great tool for performing quick checks on your transmitters up to 5 watt maximum and as low as 10 milliwatts or +37dBm to 0dBm.
The Power Counter can also be used as a regular frequency counter to measure signals off the air with an antenna.
• Frequency Range 10MHz-2.6GHz
• Measures power levels from 10mW up to 5w
• Measures power levels from 0dBm up to +37dBm
• Directly couple transmitter to the input of unit
• Frequency and power level displayed
• Immediate detection and measurement display
• Displays power levels in dBm, mW or watts
• Accuracy of +/- 1dBm
• 2x16 alphanumeric LCD display w/EL backlight
• Operates on AC power and internal battery pack
• Size: 3.75”H x 3”W x 1.5”D 12oz.
Out of Stock