• Frequency Range 50MHz to 6GHz
• Detects analog and digital RF
• 10 segment LED signal strength indicator
• 3 selectable alert modes/Beeper,Vibrator, Acoustic
• Sensitivity and volume controls
• Detection distance up to 500 feet
• Detect 10mW signal from 30 feet
• 100uV sensitivity
• Includes AC adapter and earphone plug
• Operates on rechargeable NiMH battery pack
• 3 days continuous operation on full charge
• Handheld size with rugged hard plastic case
• Built-in telescoping antenna
• Size: 5.5”H x 2.75”W x .75”D
The Optoelectronics, Inc. R506 RF Detector works in the range of 50MHz-6GHz and is useful for locating unknown transmitters in the nearfield. The R506 detects analog as well as digital transmissions and FM as well as AM signals.
The R506 has three ways of alerting you that it has detected a signal. There is a beeper, vibrator and acoustic alert. The acoustic alert broadcasts the noise through its speaker or though the earphone jack. There is also a 10 segment LED bargraph that displays the strength of the signal captured.
The R506 comes with an RF sensitivity gain control knob that is useful for reducing background RF noise, but that also determines the distance in which it detects signals. Detect cellular phone signals from up to 50 feet away. Detect a 10mW signal from as far away as 30 feet.
The R506 comes in a compact hard plastic case that fits in the palm of your hand. The built-in telescoping antenna ensures you'll never be without one.
R506 Bug Detector
Frequency Range: 50MHz-6GHz
Antenna: Built-in telescoping antenna
Alert Modes: Beeper, Acoustic, Vibrator, LED signal strength
Controls: Sensitivity and volume
Size: 5.5"H x 2.75"W x .75"D
Weight: 12oz rugged hard plastic case
Battery: Rechargeable internal NiMH 7.2V battery pack
Operating Time: 3 days after full charge / 8 hour charge time
Power: 12vdc, 1amp 110-240v center positive adapter
External Connection: Earphone input
Download R506 manual